FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY OVER £45+VAT* All Prices inc. 20% VAT,
Due to COVID-19 current situation, we have stopped drop-in and collection services. But we still accept orders by email, phone and online as normal, and all the orders placed by 3pm on weekdays will be dispatched on the same day.
With 2 Years Warranty for the Ballasts and 12 Months Warranty for the Bulbs
What is in the kit?
- TWO 35w CANBUS Free Ballasts
- TWO 35W bulbs
- Installation Guide
Our genuine CNLIGHT HID Bulbs are made using independently developed intelligent chip technology, offering enhanced stability and quality. Our HID bulbs are the best in the UK market. These bulbs are produced to the highest quality; made by ISO 9001/14001 approved company. Please be aware other sellers copying our bulb designs and providing false bulb information.
- Made of superior materials. Anti-UV quartz glass tube from Germany, metal halide from the US, electrode from Australia. All of which are used to ensure superiority of the bulbs.
- Produced using silicone cables, making them water-proof.
- Comes with ceramic insulation preventing damage from the heat generated by the bulb.
- Metal base design ensuring durability and to allow easier installation.
- There is less than 40% light delay even after around 2,250 hours of usage.
- CNLIGHT HID bulbs come with a round bubble design which helps to ensure thermal stability, offering an extended lifetime. More details about the design are shown below. In addition, the lumen output is increased by 5% and the glare is reduced by 14%.
- The ballast passed ROSH and has CE, E13 certification.
- The ballasts come with building in Error light canceller
- Solve problems such as: light cannot turn on, light turns off automatically when the car starts and bulb fault warning light on the dash etc.
- The size of the ballast is very easy to find place around the light unit to install the HID kit.
- The ballast is suitable for any standard 35w HID bulbs.
- It is a standard 35w ballast and comes with standard HID bulbs connection.
Detailed ballast description:
- Waterproof and vibration resistant
- Quick and safe ignition, internal voltage protection
- Low voltage and power protecting the lamps
- Input voltage: ≤12V
- Cool start current: ≤5.4A
- Cool start power: ≤48W
- Hot start current: ≤3.6A
- Hot start power: ≤35W
- Output voltage: ≤165V
- Working current: ≤ 3.5A
- Working temperature: -40 - 105°C