COB LED H11 Car Headlight 80W Light LED DRL Bulbs 6000K Bright Pure White Kit
12 Month Warranty
1) Compatible With: H11
2) Colour: 6000K(Pure White)
3) Lamp Voltage: 9V-36V
4) Condition: 100% Brand New
5) Need additional Parts or Modification? 100% Integrated Design, Plug and Play. (Few vehicles may require load resistors to stop flickering or fix error message)
6) Package include: 2x LED Headlight Bulbs (Built-in Driver Ballast )
1.Each bulb has 6 Super Bright LED Chips, 3 on each side. Each chip is 7W.
2.Complete Kit: No Other Ballast/Driver Required Just Plug and Play - Newest Technology
3.Beam Angel: 360 Degrees
4.Color Temperature： 6000K Pure White
5.Smart Efficient Cooling System, Built-In Cooling Fans For Fast Heat Dissipation
6.High quality Aluminium heat dissipation ensures the secure temperature range
7.Low Power Consumption than Halogen bulb or Hid Kit, Energy Saving
8.Low Voltage Protection, High Precision Constant Current driver Chip
9.Shock proof and long lasting up to 30,000 Hours.
10.Easy installation, Plug and Play, NO modification required
11.Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +80°C
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make sure that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb
What is COB?
COB (Chips on Board) is a new technology of LED packaging of LED light engine. Multi LED chips are packaged together as one light module. When it lights up, it looks like a lighting panel.
How COB LED light source works?
In COB lighting, single LED chips are placed directly on a circuit board (or substrate) which has thermal properties to disperse heat. Heat dissipation is a very important aspect of LED lighting since it can have a major impact on the life expectancy of the luminary. Therefore, COB lighting can have a higher LED chip density and achieve higher light level while maintaining or improving life expectancy.
Advantage of COB:
COB lights are a more efficient form of LED lighting for general or automotive lighting applications because:
- light has a more uniform appearance
- better life expectancy
- achieve higher light level over a large area
- COB is more stable and reliable than standard LED package